In the video above, a Bengal cat named Miles performs with Mochi, a Shiba Inu pet. The two appear to be having a good time wrestling with one another!
Maybe these two get alongside so nicely as a result of cats of the Bengal breed are likely to have very dog-like personalities. They like to be social, play video games like fetch, and even be taught instructions. Looks like Miles goes to be a terrific large brother for Mochi!
Share this video with anybody who might use a smile and a few heat, fuzzy emotions at this time!
Are you fascinated about bringing dwelling a canine in your personal social kitty to play with? Here are some things you need to learn about bringing dwelling a canine to your resident feline.
Introducing A New Dog To Your Cat
First impressions are crucial. If you’re bringing dwelling a brand new furry member of the family, you’ll need to ensure they’ve an opportunity to get alongside together with your different pets, particularly in the event that they’re of a distinct species.
Check out the following tips for introducing a brand new canine to your cat:
- Consider adopting an grownup or senior canine. Puppies could have an excessive amount of vitality in your cat.
- Pick a canine with a low prey drive. You don’t need them chasing kitty round all the time!
- Make certain your cat has a spot to retreat. Some perches or kitty condos will maintain them out of pup’s attain.
- Give your kitty their very own area. Make certain their mattress, litter, meals, and water are nicely away from the doggo.
- Get them used to one another’s scent. Rub a material on every pet and place it within the different’s sleeping space or close to their meals bowl.
- Let them examine one another’s hangout spots as soon as they begin to really feel comfy.
- Make the introduction by a child gate or door. If they appear and sniff one another, allow them to meet with out the child gate, however restrain the canine simply in case.
- Let them heat up to one another. These issues take time!
For a extra full, full listing of directions, take a look at our article about making dog-cat introductions right here!
Does your cat have any canine siblings? Do they wrestle and play collectively like Miles and Mochi? Let us know within the feedback under!